Leaders in Hydrographic & Geophysical Surveying
EGS Australia is a renowned multi-disciplinary hydrographic and geophysical survey company, delivering solutions and technology to the oil and gas and renewables, telecommunications, ports and harbours and shipping sectors.
We provide high precision hydrographic and geophysical surveying services offshore, nearshore and onshore.
Our projects are managed and when required, executed by our Certified Professional in Hydrographic Surveying (CPHS) Level 1 surveyors which are part of our workforce.
EGS Australia has a reputation for professional excellence in offshore sectors.
As part of our international network, EGS Australia has access to research and development facilities, with an opportunity to develop unique systems and software for the ever-changing industry.
High precision hydrographic & geophysical surveying services offshore, nearshore & onshore.
- FREMANTLE: IHO S-44 Special Order Hydrographic Survey
- GERALDTON: Hydrographic and Aerial Drone 3D photogrammetry survey
- ALBANY: Special Order hydrographic survey in support of bed levelling in the Port Berth Pockets
- ESPERANCE: Special Order hydrographic survey in support of bed levelling in the Port Berth Pockets
- CAPE PRESTON: Hydrographic survey and refraction geophysical survey in support of a feasibility study for new barge loading facilities
- DAMPIER / CAPE LAMBERT: Special Order hydrographic survey in the iron ore and LNG shipping channels
- BROOME: Order 1A hydrographic survey for safety of navigation
- DARWIN HARBOUR: Conducted a UXO survey prior to dredging operations
- GARDEN ISLAND, SYDNEY: Conducted a UXO survey in support of a wharf development project
- KING ISLAND, TASMANIA: Order 1A hydrographic survey and tide modelling for safety of navigation
- TORRES STRAIT: 3 year tide modelling and ocean current monitoring project
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA: Hydrographic Survey at Caution Bay, PNG around the LNG & Condensate Jetty and turning basin